Priporn is a junior associate focusing on corporate, real estate, commercial contracts and dispute resolution.
Before joining Timblick & Partners, Priporn was a legal consultant at ICR (Thailand) Limited and had her internship with SCG Legal Counsel Limited. She has been involved in numerous transactions by giving legal advice to foreign clients in relation to the investment in Thailand as well as drafting and reviewing a wide range of legal documentation used in corporate and commercial transactions.
- Chulalongkorn University, LL.B. (Hons.)
- Stockholm University, LL.M.
Bars and Memberships
- Admitted to practice in Thailand, the Lawyers Council of Thailand
Thai and English
Priporn Polnmak joined Timblick & Partners in September, 2011 as a junior associate focusing on corporate, real estate, commercial contracts and dispute resolution. She has obtained bachelors of laws (LL.B.) from Chulalongkorn University in 2009 and master of laws (LL.M.) in International Commercial Arbitration Law from Stockholm University in 2011.
Priporn started her legal career as a legal consultant at ICR (Thailand) Limited. She has been involved in numerous transactions by providing legal opinions to foreign clients in relation to the investment in Thailand as well as drafting and reviewing a wide range of legal documentation used in corporate and commercial transactions. Her roles also involved conducting legal research and preparing translations and documents for submission to related government departments.
Her experience includes being part of the team representing:
Corporate and Commercial
- Saga Holdings (International) Ltd. – advising Saga Holdings on tax issues in relation to financial support given from Saga Holdings to its subsidiary located in different jurisdictions;
- HPL Hotels & Resorts Pte. – conducting a legal due diligence on Thai companies for the proposed purchase of Mövenpick Resorts & Spa Karon Beach Phuket;
- Metro Energy Limited. – conducting a legal due diligence for the consideration of the acquisition of an interest in Raisama Limited, a company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange for which Raisama's asset portfolio includes petroleum concession of Block L20/50, Phitsanulok Basin;
- Sinphum Co., Ltd. – advising Sinphum in respect of its investment in Akara Mining Limited, a gold mining company located in Thailand and in respect of joint venture agreements and arrangements with Kingsgate Consolidated;
- Hunters Investment Limited. – advising on the investor referral agreement made with Red Sky Capital Solutions LLP in respect of the Ton Poh Thailand Fund;
- Ton Poh Thailand Fund and TP Thailand Opportunity Fund – advising both funds on all matters regulatory and commercial relating to their business and operations;
- Phuket Prime Properties – advising PPP on various aspects of its Baan Yamu project in Phuket;
- Guardian Industries Corp – advising Guardian on the grant of LTIP and other incentive schemes to its Thai employees;
- Gled Hill International Co. Ltd. – advising on the arbitration process regarding the claims which have been made against Gled Hill in relation to the Lease Agreement and the Rental Management Agreement. The arbitration involved UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules with the seat in Singapore;